We have decided to move ahead and run two very small indoor leagues at the Old Milbrook Arena. We understand not everyone is comfortable with this, but some members are and we need to give those members the opportunity.
The new venue will be the Old Milbrook arena which has changed the ice into a turf-like area (it’s outside carpet on top of the cement). Still, it’s a space we can utilize to play some small-sided games. We will be running two 30 cohort leagues. You may only sign up for ONE of the nights of play and there will not be subs allowed during this time.
Saturday nights will run for only 7 weeks January 9th – February 20th 6:45-8:15 (Cost will be $80)
Sunday nights will run for 9 weeks January 10th – March 7th 9:35 – 11:05 (Cost will be $100)
(Saturdays have the better time, but runs 2 weeks shorter. Sundays have 2 more weeks, but a later time slot)
We will need a minimum of 15 registered people to run each league.
All players will need to adhere to our Covid-19 Policies and Procedures:
- All players must fill out an online health screening form before leaving their residence and arriving at the facility. Should player answer yes to any of the provided questions they must remain home.
- All players must check-in with the Covid Ambassador once arriving at the facility (even if arriving late).
- All players must wear a mask upon entering the facility, and for the entire time they remain in the buidling, including during game play.
- All players must maintain a 2M physcial distance from one another when not on the playing field.
- All players must sanitize their hands upon entering the building, and each time you step onto the playing field, or leave the playing field.
- All players must agree to limit their participation to this 30 person cohort. (We are asking you only play Peterborough ultimate and no other sports at this time).
Every player will need to sign online waivers:
- PUL Participation waiver – updated to include COVID wording
- Concussion Code of Conduct
Forgotten how to do that, no worries. Here are the steps you need to take. You must first be signed into Zurulu. You then would go to “My Profile” from the dropdown menu choose waiver history. Scroll to the bottom. It will give you a list of waivers you will need to sign. Most importantly is the Ultimate Season Membership Waiver for Ontario Ultimate and Peterborough League and the Concussion Code of Contact. Once you have done this you will be able to register. (You will need to follow the above steps for each waiver you need to sign.)
You can find the registrations here https://www.pultimate.ca/zuluru/events
Registration closes December 26th.