Yabba, Dabba, NOT

Due to the forecasted weather, we have decided to postpone the games tonight until next week.

That means session #2 will start a week late, but we feel safety is more important.

Teams will go for glory next week.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *