Juniors Week #3 Cancelled

As much as I hate to do this I have decided to cancel juniors tonight. It’s been raining quite heavily, and even if it does stop when it is estimated to the fields are going to be very soppy. Add cooler temperatures and wind and it just seems like it will be downright miserable and kids will get too cold

We will resume next week at Bridgenorth.

Stay dry.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *